What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The easy step-by-step blue-prints of how to build your own backyard chicken coop in mere hours using low cost materials
- The 5 ‘Happy-Chicken’ entertainment techniques that will keep your pet chickens alive, active, happy and healthy…with minimal effort from you!
- You’ll discover the nutrients needed to maintain a healthy balanced diet for your chickens so they can live a happier, healthier and playful life..
- 8 simple steps to creating the safe and comfortable hatching environment in your own home so you can treat your baby chicks to the care they deserve
- The dietary needs for the 4 main stages of your chickens life. You’ll get the low down on how much protein and calcium your pet chickens need
- Feel more confident and comfortable when caring for your chickens with over 100 common disease symptoms, active treatments and prevention methods
- 12 easy steps to maximize your chickens egg production and how to sell your fresh organic eggs for a tidy profit again..and again…and again…
- Why the right amount of protein is so important in your chicken’s diet and the best foods to ensure your pet chickens get the right amount
- Each chicken coop design gives the chickens fun and entertainment for the chickens using perches, ramps, walkways and cosy bedroom boxes
- How to prevent deadly diseases in your chickens so they can live a full and healthy life and enjoy a safe environment in your own backyard
- Revealed! The deadly mistakes when keeping chickens in the winter and the simple prevention tactics for your chickens to survive the cold
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Easy DIY Chicken Coop Plans scores 70.43/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.chickenkit.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $4.97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: chickenkit.com you’ll also be taken through to chickenkit.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)